Strategic Planning is defined as:
- An organization’s process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy, including its capital and people (Wikipedia).
- Where an organization is going over the next year or more and how it’s going to get there (The Free Management Library).
Every business leader must be able to answer the following questions:
- Where/how/why did our business begin its history?
- Where is the business today?
- Where do we want the business to be tomorrow?
- How are we going to get it there?
How many times have you developed a strategic plan only to have it become a dusty binder that never gets implemented? So often the pressures of the daily business get in the way of implementing good plans.
Working with your leadership team we facilitate highly interactive 1-3 day workshop utilizing the Grove® process maps to help the leadership team answer the four questions and more importantly build an actionable strategic plan. The Grove® process maps are the tools that with our help guide the strategic planning process to answer the four important questions listed above. We have used this process to guide many companies and organizations to create actionable strategic plans.
Any road is the right road if we don’t have a destination. To achieve success knowing what opportunities to take and which to avoid can be the difference between success and failure.
“If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.“ – Henry Kissinger
Helping Owners and Executives build the strategic plan
Ernst Enterprises, LLC has the professional expertise to facilitate strategic planning workshops that result in actionable plans.